INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Paints & Coatings Manufacturers Nigeria Limited (PCMN) is dedicated and committed to being a world-class manufacturer and supplier of Protective, Marine, Industrial and Decorative Coating Systems, Equipment hiring, contracting and associated services, using a highly competent and motivated workforce.
PCMN is also committed to managing Quality, Occupational Health, Safety & Environment (QOHS&E) regarding the employees, guest, company properties, Customers, products & services, and the community. To providing a safe & healthy working environmental condition for the prevention of work-related injury & ill health. Our dedication to:
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Accident prevention and control of work-related ill health cases.
- Elimination of hazards & reduction of QOHS&E Risks through risk assessment and hazard analysis.
- Environmental Protection – Air, soil, and water monitoring.
- Effective communication with a commitment to consultation & participation of workers and/or their representatives.
- Compliance to applicable regulatory and legal requirements
- A framework for setting and reviewing IMS Objectives
- Performance evaluation
- Continual improvement of our quality, environmental, occupational health, and safety Management system processes
Paints & Coatings Manufacturers Nigeria Limited shall monitor its performance regularly and strive for continual improvement of our services, the quality management system, environmental management system and occupational health and safety processes by constantly reviewing this policy for suitability during management review meetings or any work-related occurrence called to review the policy.
This policy shall support its strategic direction, available and maintained as documented information made available to relevant interested parties.